2012年3月11日日曜日

Magazine



I bought this magazine "COMPANY" in Turkey (though this is from England)
and I LOVE THIS MAGAZINE.it's really cute.


I bought it cuz the cover girl was "Alexa Chung",who is my favorite style icon



I love this pink jacket from H&M.i dont have enough courage to wear this shocking pink.
It's too flamboyant for me...although i dream about wearing these colors and walking down the street in NY.haha





DENIM!!i definetely have to denim jacket this spring....maybe in H&M?(cuz i found really cute one,¥4,990<3)



bought a really similar skirt after taking a look at this page!;)





These pages are my farovite part of this magazine.
It featured "fashion icon" and i loved them all!!
These days,i'm so into clemence poesy!!
 She's beautiful and fashionable.A great motivation to learn french!!

I also love edie ampbell's fashion.She has such a style...<3



Cute lip<3




Romantic back cover<3



See you <3
XOXO






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿